SUZHOU, China, Sep 28, 2016 - Gstarsoft announces the official launch of GstarCAD Mechanical 2016 SP2. GstarCAD Mechanical is a combination of CAD platform and professional mechanical design/drafting tools, which covers various fields of mechanical design. What is worth mentioning, it is the only CAD software in the world which is fully compatible with AutoCAD Mechanical. GstarCAD Mechanical 2016 SP2 includes many practical features.
What’s new in GstarCAD Mechanical 2016?
- Compatibility - full data compatibility with AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 and 2015;
- FitsList - generate fits list from dimensions in drawing area and place it at selected location. After editing fits, you can choose to real-time update lists or later;
- Library - simplify the work of managing and using engineering drawing files;
- Mechanical Layer Manager - Do more compared with ordinary Layer Manager in CAD platform;
- More optimization and new function/commands added to save your time, like multiple Dimensions, Dimension Break, Detail View and Section Line, etc.
Then some users may question in what aspects make GstarCAD Mechanical an efficient tool, and why they should choose it. Here are some points for you to consider:
Its seamless data exchange with AutoCAD Mechanical significantly reduces the losses of data. By keeping the similar operation habits, GstarCAD Mechanical is a much more cost effective alternative. GstarCAD Mechanical also provides international drafting standards like ANSI/BSI/CSN/DIN/GB/GOST/ISO/JIS that are customizable. The powerful dimension tools and rich symbols annotation can meet your needs for manufacturing design and drafting. Through the BOM, GstarCAD Mechanical is able to be integrated with other PDM or PLM systems like PTC.
Gstarsoft is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. GstarCAD have focused on developing highly .dwg-compatible CAD platform for over 20 years. Versions in 14 different languages sell in over 100 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.gstarcad.net/ or follow GstarCAD on Facebook and Twitter.