SUZHOU, China, May 17, 2016 - Gstarsoft officially released DWG FastView for Windows (V2.0), a completely re-written new version with more user-friendly and intuitive interface.
DWG FastView is a fast and easy CAD Viewer compatible with the latest DWG/DXF formats, it’s ease of use even if you do not have relevant technical skills. By dragging and dropping over the main interface, multiple drawings can be faster opened simultaneously. You can view 3D models and 2D vector objects, meshes, surfaces, object information and attached drawing references. With C++ API you are also able to program and run your own application tools on DWG FastView.
- Compatible with DWG versions from R14 to 2013, and DXF from R12 to 2013
- More faster to open and view DWG files, especially for large files
- Faster user interaction and better stability
- Export to image format such as BMP, JPG, and PNG
- Send DWG drawings directly by email
- Layer control like turn on/off, freezing, locking or unlocking
- Provide traditional zooming and panning tools as well as innovative magnifier tool to quickly zoom into specified parts and view the details
- Provide C++ API to the plug-ins developed and customized based on DWG FastView
- Software: DWG FastView for Windows
- Version: 2.0
- System Requirement: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
Gstarsoft is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. GstarCAD have focused on developing highly .dwg-compatible CAD platform for over 20 years. Versions in 14 different languages sell in over 100 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.gstarcad.net/.